XPATRIA provides full transparency to donors on featured home country initiatives, in line with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All of our projects are vetted and monitored for full transparency. With a few clicks you can donate to the project of your choice and get updated on a regular basis through our IMPACT page on where the funds where used.
We connect you and verified receivers easily, transparently, and securely. We pay extra attention to the selection and vetting of the projects, to ensure transparency and traceability. We give you choice and project information so you can come back and donate again. We do everything we can to build your trust and be as neutral as possible. Updates on the projects supported can be found in the IMPACT page.
Registered Non-profit organizations including NGO’s, CSO’s, Foundations, Associations etc., are eligible to apply for funding for the project or cause with XPATRIA.
XPATRIA is designed to make it as easy as possible for you to give and to follow the progress of your projects of choice. As a donor you simply browse through the posted projects and make your online donation in a few simple clicks. Every project is affiliated with approved Non Profit Organizations vetted by XPATRIA. Reporting and Project updates are continuously updated on our IMPACT page.
Eligible organizations need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by submitting a project proposal. All NGOs need to go through our vetting process in order to be considered for funding.
Our Non-Profit Organization Vetting Process is a crucial component of our work. We work with third-party assurance providers to vet and verify Non-Profit Organizations. These are listed in our partner page.
The Non-Profit Organizations are mapped out and selected based on the impact they have on the ground, extensive experience in the sectors of intervention and access to the most vulnerable communities;
Assessment reports on the Non-Profit Organizations are produced focusing on quality areas such as governance, transparency, and accountability
XPATRIA Believes in Transparency. OUR Team Consists of Volunteers and are not PAID for their service to the CAUSE.
95% of funds raised go directly to impact the cause. The remainder 5% is used to cover Xpatria Admin costs to provide our donors with the Transparency and Accountability we believe in :
- Vetting and Monitoring the Distribution of Funds on the Ground
- Social Media and Website costs to run the campaigns
- Local Community Outreach initiatives and Marketing
As we believe in helping the cause in Lebanon, most of the 5% admin is spent locally, to support Lebanese small business’.
Credit Card Processing Fees will be deducted from all Donations on our campaign unless Donors choose to cover the Fee during the donation process